Re: Are Monster Toploads Really Needed?

Original poster: "albert hassick by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <uncadoc-at-juno-dot-com>

Hi Barry, Tom, all.   I am compiling a schematic of my "toroidless" coil
and will post it soon with Terrys help. Hopefully this will help shed
some light on this subject. I am most curious to Toms reference to
'parasitic capacitance', perhaps that is what is causing my coil to
behave as such.  I will post the schematic very soon.  Thanks everyone
for your input.  Al.