Re: TC on TV

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well,

This topic seems to be getting a bit offtopic, but the gun you are referring to
is a EMP (Electromagnetic pulse) gun. They have been in exsistence for quite
some time. The only other thing that i can think of is a rf (radio frequency)
gun, which is similar to the EMP gun in its damage capabilities. There are many
websites available to build these devices. There is a site in the tesla webring
that on top of showing how to make tesla coil shows how to make one of these
devices. They really are quite simple, and i have built a small one. Well, if
you want more info contact me off the list, so we wont be going off topic.
Thanks

Thanks

Will McManus