Re: Brass that isn't brass

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/9/01 7:50:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "Bill Vanyo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <
> vanyo-at-echoes-dot-net>
>

> Tesla list wrote:
> >
> > If you can find them at a flea market or yard sale, do so because the
> > 1" solid brass ball ones cost me $9.00 each (new).
>
> This place:
>
> http://www.grandbrass-dot-com/catalog.html
>
> has 1" solid brass balls, drilled and tapped, at $1.85, or $1.05 for 10
> or more.  They have various other sizes.
>
> The page with the brass balls is here:
>
> http://209.15.135.3/eocs/gbrass/template.cfm?STARTROW=1&CAT=BRASS_BALL
>
>    - Bill

Hi Bill, All!

Excellent find! Guess I was in too big a hurry when I bought them locally. I
forgot the proverb "The early bird may get the worm, But it's the second
mouse that gets the Cheese."
Burnt in Charleston,
Matt D.