Site Update: New Layout, SSTC Arc Pics(!!!) and Lasers

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Everyone.

We have recently changed the website around, giving it a completely different
look. We've also added a lot of content, but the 3 main links are what
everyone here might be interested in (they are a bright orange color).

Arons Solid State Tesla Coil is the main feature........after seeing his I am
now building one! SSTC's are so incredibly cool.

Take care, please let us know what you think of the site.

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
Email: pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com
Webpage: www.hvguy-dot-com