Re: Receiver coil

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Kelek!

I belive what you are looking for is a tuned reciever. It consists of a
duplicate of the secondary you are currently using and a ground connection.
I don't have the exact details on it, but I belive the load is connected
between the bottom of the secondary and the ground. I think there is also a
special energy-recieving antenna used on the top of the secondary. An
internet search would be very helpful on the subject. One last thing: I
think there is a patent on the transmitter and reciever. Check Tesla's
patents for it.

-Matt Shayka Geek#1127 G-1