Re: Perfboard for MMC

Original poster: "Ed S. by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <seeked-at-sover-dot-net>

Hi Bill,
"punchboard" is another option....    as luck would have it, I stumbled when
I was getting my coffee this morning and my gaze was cast towards a sticker
from the last package of it that I ordered from -->Digikey<-- that I had
placed on the wall as a reminder to order more (which I haven't done yet)
Digikey part#:  V1011-ND (for one particular size anyway)(worth making a
point to read the descriptions to make sure you don't get the kind with foil
pads around each hole).  Not sure how Digikey's prices compare
though....probably a little higher, but nice selection/delivery
options/etc..

> Original poster: "William R. Langston by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <blangsto-at-iwvisp-dot-com>