RE: Regulated Magnet Wire?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Mark

Here is one answer to your mathematical question. There are many such
formulas, but here is one.

Pi = Arctan(x) + Arctan(y) + Arctan((x + y)/(xy - 1)) where x > 0 and xy >
1. Take  x and y as real numbers, or take x and y in radian measure.

In particular, take x = 1 and y = 2. Then Pi = Arctan(1) + Arctan(2) +
Arctan(3).

To verify the numerical example, set your hand calculator in the radian
mode.

Godfrey Loudner