Re: ^^(my) First Light ^^

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/23/01 12:48:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> 22 gage wiring from the cap to gap to primary and it worked? what tha?

Hi Matt,

Yep, I've ran small guage wire in the main primary circuit before too,
before I knew better. It will work for a while, but the fine wire will
eventually melt in two, just like a fuse, from the intense primary cur-
rents. So go ahead and run heavy cable or (I use 1" X 1/8" thick
aluminum flatbar) for the primary wiring between the gap, cap, and
primary coil.

David Rieben