Re: VTTC - audio modulation

Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>

Dr. Duncan Cadd wrote:

> Linear rf amps for SSB are always class B (or a close variant)

Duncan, All!

I'm not familiar with rf amps (certainly you have noticed this
already), but doesn't "class B" mean, that 2(!) tubes/transistors are
operated in push pull service? I really want to learn more about the
theory before I start frying my VTTC  ;-)

Tomorrow I'll visit a ham fest and hopefully get some (printed)
information.

> "Low" loudness is thus very much a relative term :-)
- What did you say?  :-)

Regards,

Herwig