RE: Latest acquisition

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Weazle

Save it for capacitor charging experiments. Maybe you can rig up a high volt
and high ampere discharge outfit. I don't know how you can deal with the
three phase input requirement. The transformer can be modified to single
phase, but that would require removing that transformer from the tank. The
windings would have to be connected in another configuration, and I don't
know if the insulation would withstand such a modification. Well get a small
three phase generator.

Godfrey Loudner