Re: Actual measurements MattD Coil - E-Tesla6 anomoly

Hi Again,

Wow!  You think the strike rail thing messes up E-Tesla.  Look what happens
when the primary is above the base of the secondary like Matt Shayka's coil:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/MattShayka.gif

Now I loose the bottom of the secondary and the whole primary is inside the
sphere...  Some days ya just cant win :-p  The error was probably 40%...

Cheers,

	Terry