What Size Secondary (BIG or BIGGER) Should I Go For?

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

I have outgrown my current coil and am getting ready
to build a larger one. I'd like some advise on
choosing a secondary size. Below are parts I already
have:

25 kVA 14.4 kV pig
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/pig.jpg
2 120 volt 5,500 VA variacs in series
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/misc/variacs.jpg
4 Maxwell .03 uF 35 kV caps
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/cap1.jpg
80 lbs. of AWG 18
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/awg18.jpg
10.75" x 76" PVC pipe (with 6" x 36" topload)
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/secondary2.jpg
16" x 158" PVC pipe (with 6" x 36" topload)
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/secondary3.jpg
Lincoln 225 amp Welder - who has volunteerered to be
sacrificed if necessary for ballast
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/misc/welder.jpg
6" x 24" smooth toroid
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/spun_toroid3.jpg
6" x 36" dryer duct toroid
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/topload3.jpg
Suction static gap
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/gap.jpg
SRSG
http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/srsg.jpg

I should have enough AWG 18 to wind both secondaries.
Since I'm using AWG 18 for either one, they'd both be
the same height, assuming the same number of turns.
I've done some what-ifs using several programs, but
not being an EE, am probably missing some important
relationships which are more obvious to an EE.

Well guys, what are the pros and cons of using either
one? Obviously, the 16" will weigh a TON, and will
require more Cp and Lp. Is there anything else I'm
missing?

thanks
Adam

=====