RE: TC vibration losses

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Terry

What level of energy loss is considered significant when measured in watts?
I was going to try to think about this using a rough analog of a collection
of simple harmonic oscillators using E = (1/2)kx^2.

Godfrey Loudner