RE: NST phasing questions

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi All

You have a 15KV/60MA and 12KV/120MA . Why not place a 50,000 ohms resistor
in series with the HV leads from the 15KV/60MA to reduce the output to
12KV/60MA. Then you can parallel the two NST for a 12KV/180MA supply. Make
the resistor rated much above 720 watts to reduce losses from heating the
resistor. As to where to get such a HV resistor, I don't know.

Godfrey Loudner