E-Tesla6.12 Update

Hi All,

Since three bugs have been found in E-Tesla in the last three days (unlike
the past 6 mounths :-)) it is time for an update.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Programs/E-Tesla6.zip

I fixed a start up bug which sometimes caused the program to crash on the
first 1000 iterations.

I added a warning about having the primary height greater than the
secondary base height (that will really mess things up like on Matt's coil).

I fixed a scale bug in the Soutput.xls file which messed the numbers up for
units other than inches.

I still have not found a good way to deal with the strike rail hitting the
Gaussean sphere....

Cheers,

	Terry