Re: Doubling transformer

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

You can use the same type doubler circuit found in the microwave oven. It is
pretty simple and you only need two microaves for the parts. Look at Greg's
site http://www.hot-streamer-dot-com/greg . There is some good info on MOT's.

Mark