Capacitor Value and ESR Comparison

Original poster: "Kevin Ottalini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ottalini-at-mindspring-dot-com>

All:
      I've just finished compiling a comparison with graphs of several types of
commonly used HV pulse capacitors and their characteristics in single and array
formats.

Please look here for the web page:
<http://ottalini.home.mindspring-dot-com/caps.html>http://ottalini.home.mindspr
ing-dot-com/caps.html

The summary compares Maxwell, TDK Ceramic (Strontium Titaniate) and
Chenelec Reconstituted Mica.  I also have prelim data on a homebuilt
brass foil and mineral oil cap I built several years ago (and how well it has
held up).

The raw data and copies of the pictures, graphs, etc are available for download
in ZIP format from Terry's web site:

<http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/caps.zip>http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/caps.zip

Best,
        Kevin

* Kevin Ottalini            *
* WhoSys / Who Systems      *
* High Voltage with Style!  *
* <mailto:ottalini-at-mindspring-dot-com>ottalini-at-mindspring-dot-com   *
* Often in Another Reality  *