Great Books on Tesla - CHEAP!!

Original poster: "Bert Hickman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bert.hickman-at-aquila-dot-net>

All,

I just discovered a "remainder" sale (publishers surplus) for various Tesla
related Books at Hamilton Books. These include the following titles:

"My Inventions: The Autobiography of Nikola Tesla", Ben Johnston, ed.,
Hardbound, 111pp, $4.95

"Wizard: The Life and Times of Nikola Tesla", Marc Seifer, 542pp,
Hardbound, $5.95

"The Complete Patents of Nikola Tesla", Softbound, 535pp, $8.95!

"Tesla: Man Out of Time", Margaret Cheney, Hardbound, 320pp, $5.95

These are some excellent Tesla books at truly GREAT prices - at $8.95 the
Tesla Patents book is an outright steal! :^)

BTW, Tad Wise's novel, "Tesla" is also available for $5.95 (Not technical,
entertaining and fanciful). Hamiltons has some pretty good deals on other
science books as well - check them out at:
http://www.hamiltonbook-dot-com

Best regards and happy reading,

-- Bert --
--