Re: Caps

Original poster: "Ben Murrell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <benmurrell-at-att-dot-net>

Here is what I am working with: a 9/30 transformer
I am trying to copy Sam Barros Coil(http://www.powerlabs-dot-org/coil2.htm) with
a few modifactions such as caps.   He uses 4 50Kv caps to do his. This
brings me to guess that I would need 200Kv at  0.0088uF. Let me know if I am
wrong, but can I get some estimates on price and amount of caps? Also, does
anyone have a diagram of a MMC  type cap I can have/see?
Thanks,
Ben