RE: need mot power supply schematic

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi

Go to http://www.angelfire-dot-com/ga3/tesla. There you will find Greg's
schematic for a nice voltage doubler using only parts from a microwave oven.
There are more complicated possiblities, but they require another search for
elusive parts. I'm with Greg now---visit your local junkyards often.

Godfrey Loudner