Re: How much salt?

Original poster: "Robert by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <obiwan1186-at-sunflower-dot-com>

when I built my beer bottle caps I used 1/4 cup of salt to one beer bottle full
of hot water (not boiling, just hot from the tap). this was my second try. my
first try i tried using salt water on both the inside and the outside. bad
idea. it might work ok (actually i had tons of corona) but it is messy, and it
is very heavy. i used foil on the outside. then i covered the foil with duct
tape. then i covered the duct tape with electrical tape. it took me about 1
hour to make all the caps. they performed remarkably well. then i switched to a
geek group MMC bank. now i have seen the light. I will never go back to salt
water caps again.
my 2µc.
Robert