Staccato controller schematic at website

All,

I've had a few requests for my 555 timer based variable rate
tube coil staccato (pulse) controller schematic, so I just posted
it at my website.

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/index.html

By using staccato (pulsed) operation, the input power to a tube
coil is greatly reduced.  Also, the coil gives interesting spark and
sound effects.  This feature can also be easily added to an
existing tube coil.

Cheers,
John Freau