Re: HVFX Open For Business

Original poster: "Marco Denicolai by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <marco.denicolai-at-tellabs-dot-com>

Hi Nick,

I guess you know that here in Finland we've got a "senior" Thor. Because
it seems to me that the two of them have got something more in common
than solely their name, could you please provide more data about:

- its physical dimensions
- the way you are powering it (pig?)
- its power consumption when outputting 5 m streamers

I don't know, have you got the largest TC in Europe, but you ought to
have the tallest TC in Europe: my Thor is only 2.95 m high :)

How tall is Black & White (the swiss TC)?

Best Regards

<SNIP>