RE: Jacobs ladders

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Ion-Boy

The arc is air that has been excited by electric current to a state of being
incandescent. The heated air rises because it is less dense than the
surrounding air.

Godfrey Loudner