Re: Working with G-10

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

In a message dated 11/6/01 12:50:28 PM Central Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Hi David,
>
> G10 will drill and cut just fine with the tools you have. I didn't have a
> problem
> at all. The dust can get to you though. I'd recommend a mask if you have
> one handy.
>
> Also, regarding the pig wiring we talked about off list. I tried out your
> method
> and it worked just fine. I like it! Thanks.
>
> Bart

Hi Bart,

Thanks for the response on my G-10 question. I'm glad that I was
able to clear up the pig wiring puzzle for you and glad to hear that
it's working out good for you and that you like it.

For any of you other list members that are curious about the wiring
question of the pig, we were taliking about wiring a pig's output so that
one side of the HV bushings is grounded, therefore neccessitating only
one "hot" wire feed to the Tesla primary circuit. The other lead is
connected to the RF ground and this has worked perfectly for me
for nearly two years now.

David Rieben