Medium Voltage Transformer Question (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:03:44 -0600
From: rblaisdell-at-juno-dot-com
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Medium Voltage Transformer Question

I am not sure how to build a voltage multiplier circuit i.e.  not sure
what capacitance to use.

If I had the formulas I'd probalby get it eventually.

I have a 4130volt 500milliampere  transformer, and want to triple the
voltage and divide the current by three or so.

I know a voltage multiplier will do just that, but waht size capacitance
is needed throught the circuit?
Does the second and third capacitance need to change?

Hope you can help me,
Peace,

Ry