Re: G-10 Success

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Alan

You are totally true BUT generally people use sync motor who are
not really strong a square rotor will produce a lot more drag
than a round one, a lot more noise too but if you want to deal
with it it's your choice. An other thing I don't feel safe near a
square piece of G-10 turning at 1800 or 3600 RPM, one mistake and
bye-bye fingers.

Cheers,

Luc Benard

<ajones18-at-bellsouth-dot-net>