New table top coil

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

I have just updated my web site with a page documenting my new table top
sized coil.  I've always wanted a coil that I can just plug in and throw
sparks without breaking my back carrying it out  to the garage,
assembling it, etc.  My little coil is very simple and inexpensive to
build, but enormously satisfying, generating up to 9" streamers with
only a tiny 4kV/20mA NST power supply.  See it at:
http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/lau/tesla/minicoil.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA