Re: Can 833's be...................

Original poster: "Danny Stone by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dansto-at-pacbell-dot-net>

According to the RCA Transmitting Tube Manual, the 833 may be operated in
vertical position with filament end up or down, or in horizontal position
with all terminals in the same vertical plane.
This means that the tube can be operated horizontally if the tube is
mounted such that the filament pins and the grid/plate pins are lined up
and down:

Danny