Re: Can 833's be... (correction)

In a message dated 11/17/01 3:53:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>  Next, I use a tiny hose clamp to clamp the metal to the pin.

All,

I made a misstatement:
The hose clamp method was my old original method.  I had
forgotten that I changed the method.  Now I just bend the end
of the metal strip into a circle, and let it grip around the bottom
tube pins with spring pressure.  Otherwise the method is
as I described.

Cheers
John