Re: vacuum pump

Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

it sounds like your pump is very sensitive to dust. hence the oil to keep
the inside lubbed or trap dust alont with the filter. my father works in
aviation and the vacuum pumps for aircraft are sensitive in the same way.

-matt

On Wed, 14 Nov 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>