Coil costs $0.00? and $,$$$,$$$+++?

Hi All,

I was just wondering...

I know many have made coils for very little money and, of course, you can
spend tons of cash on them too.  However, has anyone ever made a coil that
they didn't buy anything for?  I mean, you found all the parts and such for
free and didn't even buy glue or buy anything on it.  In other words, a
truly "free" coil?

I think all the coils I have heard of required "something" to be purchased.
 It would almost be a fun project to try and make a coil truly for free...
Not even buying solder or anything.  Then we can truly say Tesla coils can
be made for "nothing".

In the same light, anyone care to "reveal" how much they have spent on the
most expensive coil?  I imagine some of the "pro" coils are up in the
$10,000 plus plus range...  I realize the cost of pro coils like the Model
13 and the Electrum may be "secret" and the real cost may be a little hard
to determine, but I was just curious who had the "World's Most Expensive
Tesla Coil"...

Cheers,

	Terry