RE: vacuum pump

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Kristian

The pump looks very much like the 220V/50Hz model. I was told that the pump
I got was stored for about 15 years, but that it was new. It has big
adjusting screws to each side. Well it looks like I have a pressure pump and
vacuum pump in one. Thanks for the site!

Godfrey Loudner