Heathkit help?

Original poster: "Area31 Research Facility by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwstephens-at-hurontario-dot-net>

I'll give poor Robert "one" here since I used to have this TV ;-))  I even
had all the schematics.  I think I hauled the thing to the dump about 20
years ago but I kept the schematics in the "pile" for many more years.  I
don't have them anymore :-((  This TV through much larger spark than any of
my coils at that time :o) - Terry

All.

I am desperately searching for an original owners/assembly manual for the
1964 Heathkit GR-53/GR53A ,21" round CRT color TV kit.  There just might be
someone on this list who had one of these in their past.  If you still have
the TV I'd possibly be interested in that as well.  Even a scanned and
emailed copy of the schematic would be helpful.  Terry, this set used the
big flyback with no trippler to make high voltage for the picture tube, a
form of Tesla Coil, so I hope that this is close enough to topic for it to
slip though. ;)

Thank you anyone for any assistance.  Please respond off-list.

Rob Stephens