Re: Moderator note./ 3 phase tanks in WYE and DELTA.

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> For the new folks:  The Tesla list is run from
> Chip's computer(s) cause
> it's fun.  The moderator (me) "approves" the posts
> before they go out to
> everyone to stop any goofy stuff.  The subject
> matter is strictly
> "practical Tesla coiling stuff> Chip and I can
"clean your clock" if needed >:)  If
> I reject your post I
> will tell you.  > Cheers,
>
> 	Terry
> 	terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net

Since this borders on a renegade permissable entry of
safeguards inherent in the inertia of learned
knowledge of specific category, I thought it better to
cross the gates of entry here.

Conceptially the WYE shorting of equal ordered 3 phase
delta series resonances across their LC midpoints is
schematically the same thing as joining three tanks in
WYE, with the customary three phase practice of
allowing a single (stator amp supply line)
 to carry currents served by two phases, as commonly
practiced in the delivery of three phase power in
either delta or wye with balanced currents on the
three branches.

However then the typical example of those currents
being 120 degrees out of phase dictates that the 3
supply lines being used to serve 3 phases are in a
sense being used as one wire delivery of electrical
power, where one supply line sending current also acts
as the recieving end wire for the other phase, and it
is the NET difference of these currents that gets
expressed as the current delivery on a stator amperage
supply line of a AC converted alternator, whose
ferromagnetic outputs of emf are themselves derived in
WYE.

Thus typically supply lines bearing 1.7 amps delivers
1 amps in delta branchings.

The supply lines then contain currents of semi phased
cancellation, so that at the node 1.7 goes in, but 2
amps goes out in two 1 amp branches 120 degrees out of
phase.

The same three phase delivery of supply line power can
also be exercized by allowing three phase tank
circuits to share identical interior pathways by
sharing amperage lines to the wye juncture pt with
adjacent phases. In that condition a catastrophic
current demand will become evident if the pathways are
opened. That is the consequence of allowing shared
midpoint pathways.

I have shown two of those combinations at BRS message
board . The wye combination is only delivering 1.4 the
shared midpoint tank amperage, when it should be
delivering 1.7. The 1.7 figure means that shared three
phase tanks in wye should have a Q factor based on the
interior WYE current divided by the supply line
current, which in the case example shows a Tank Q of
20 -at- 480 hz input with resonant LC values as DSR
shorted midpoints in WYE.

The  dramatic differences of phasal tank Q and
interphasal is shown upon delta shorts.
The delta draw of 6.8 ma upon short can also be
exceeded by placement of additional high induction
coil resonance bearing a 15 ma draw, with the same
stator voltage input. The voltage that will appear
with resistance across the resonant voltage source is
sufficient to produce more amperage than would exist
on short condition, which apparently is made possible
by the amount of resonant voltage rise that will take
place by insertion of an (inner) LC resonant quantity.

Most recent tests of a Sr Fe magnet wafer as a load
show a amperage of 29 ma with the same input that
produces 6.8 ma conduction upon short. I will soon
update this to the message board, where the magnetic
circuit actually becomes more resonant with increased
voltage application. HDN

=====
Binary Resonant System  http://members3.boardhost-dot-com/teslafy/