[Fwd: 8" coil powered by NST's ?]

Original poster: "Jim Mora by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jmora-at-jetlink-dot-net>

Hi John,

Thanks for your feedback. I like the 8" form as it has a very thin wall and
I have
lots  of high quality magnet wire (eight pounds), donated by "Oil Feed
Electric" (
they rewind heavy duty motors). Thanks Mark!
************************
 < off subject>
Mark has a few  Piggies too, but I am not ready for that yet, but maybe in the
future.

I have always been into the HV arc scene; but was nearly electrocuted in
the lab
when young, I made a foolish two-handed mistake.

This endeavor will be somewhat therapeutic for me. And I do "fear the
creation I am
making". But I know the value of getting back on the horse.

That mistake was a violent experience. I relived it in my nightmares for years,
very real, and that was DC. I was lucky.
Now let us talk HV RF,  power cord in hand, who else wants to speak to my
coil? I
like the 8" coil form. Your thoughts?

Much Regards,

Jim