RE: How many STSG's in service?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Barton

I really like the way you take power from the pole pig through plastic
plumbing pipes. It keep the lethal cables from just lying around. I'm ging
to use this approach myself. Thanks.

Godfrey Loudner