Re: My variac bites =0

Original poster: "Jason Petrou by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jasonp-at-btinternet-dot-com>

Sue,

Point well taken :o) I have taken care to keep the inductance of the whole
RF ground circuit very low, by using copper strap as opposed to cable. I
have actually seen my TC arcs leap beyond my grounded rod in the workshop to
the lightswitch some 10" behind it!!!

Best regards,
Jason