Re: My Primary Coil disaster

Original poster: "Jim Mora by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jmora-at-jetlink-dot-net>

Ha ha Patrick,

I am not laughing at you but with you :-) I made my primary form out of
exactly drilled plexi. When I
tried to feed the tube through the holes, I was cursing big time!

I still have 20-30 feet or so of butchered tube which I am using for over
kill in the power supply
grounding. Soldered # 4 lugs work well for this. The form will be modified
to cut outs!

You are paying way too much for the tubing. My fifty feet cost $11.00 which
is probably wholesale.

Hang in there. All things worth doing seem to be frustrating.

Jim

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Patrick Bloofon by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <transactoid-at-home-dot-com>