Re: Multi part question / Ideas (humm)

Tesla list wrote:

> Hi Pjj,

> Ok, I will touch it :-))

	moi aussi...

> At 01:10 PM 11/25/2001 -0800, you wrote:
> >no one is going to touch this??

	'tis a holiday weekend....

	I'd expect it to be fine.  eg its used in microwave plumbing.
	(albeit sometimes with silver plate...)

> since it's outer surface forms a thick oxide layer.

	Indeed.  However this merely moves the conductivity 'in'.
	The layer of Al UNDER the AlOx is nicely conductive, the
	current flows there.  AlOx is a good (in terms of loss)
	dielectric.  With care in making joints, I'd expect
	it to work fine...

> always would recommend copper, but if its free...

	yep...

	best
	dwp