Step up transformer earth

Original poster: "Paul Arrowsmith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <p_t_arrowsmith-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I am powering a coil with a NST that has the center tap (case) connected to
mains earth. On my other coil I am using 4 X MOT,s with the secondarys in
series, where the two inner transformers join is also connected to the house
wiring earth. Should I be connecting these points to my dedicated RF/Tesla
earth instead? I have never experienced a problem with grounding this way
but want to ensure that my grounding is safe.
Paul A.