Re: Wireless Research

Original poster: "Jeremy Sweeney by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ringmachine-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,

    Thanks for all the suggestions!  I've got my
proposal typed up with my budget, so I have to turn
that in tomorrow.  I'm getting into the specifics now,
so I have a few questions.

1.  How hard is it going to be to get 2 10 kW
transformers?
2.  What frequency would be good?
3.  Anything anybody can tell me would help.  (If it
seems irrelevant to the list, send it to
"theringmachine-at-aol-dot-com".

Thanks!
Jeremy

=====