Re: flexible aluminum... ugh

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear Gents,

I must echo concern about the Gold leaf. One of my
favorite TC demos is to allow the streamers to strip
away the foil covering from a discarded CD-ROM disk.
Using a CD as a breakout point, the thin metal coating
rips away in the streamers and showers down like
glowing sparks. I'm concerned the tissue paper-thin
Gold leaf might do the same thing!

Greg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg