Re: Broke Wire! Urgent!

Original poster: "mbarbani by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mbarbani-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Patrick,

I suggest to unwind it and start over!  I know it's a hassle but continuity is
the name of the game here.  Supposed you patch it and after all the poly
coating of the secondary, etc. etc, it stills arcs with racing streamers?  All
that time and work will have been wasted.  If I've learned one thing, if
anything, from building these coils....that is to take the time to do it right!

Regards,
Marc B.