moderator note

Hi All,

I am ending the threads on "Annealing copper" and "Atlantic Leap"...

Also, the Tesla list does not accept file attachments of any kind.  If you
want to post a picture or file for all to see, send it to:

terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com

Where it will be posted to the directory at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/

This is to save bandwidth and prevent virus spread.

BBW - If you get an E-mail from anybody with the subject "Re:", it is
probably the new "Badtrans.b" virus going around.  Poisonous to MS Outlook
users that have the preview pane enabled...  I have been seeing them coming
in here so it's probably a bad one...  See your virus software dealer ;-)

Even though virus stuff is off-topic, Jon Rosenstiel and a few others on
the list have gotten it already.  I stop such things before they go out on
the list but it seems to be affecting a number of list members, so beware...

Cheers,

	Terry