Re: Pink Plasma

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Without a gauge, it would be impossible to know.   To calculate it would
require know the amount of air vs water vapor inside the jar.  If it were all
water vapor(and assuming a perfect seal), it could be as low as 25mm Hg inside,
but that would likely implode the jar..lol...
Mike