From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 11:54 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Two Questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<PeterCGMN-at-aol-dot-com>

    1) The other night I was entertaining with my TC and a question arrised
that I could not answer: What makes a Tesla coil so darn loud?

    2) Although this is completely unrelated to the first, what would happen
if the spark gap was shorted out? (besides the obvious jumper melting thing
;0)

73,Kc0Ion,"Ion-Boy"