Re: Pink Plasma

Original poster: "SF by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sfusare-at-adelphia-dot-net>

>Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <presence-at-churchofinformationwarfare-dot-org>

>I've gotten pink discharges at whatever pressure my single stage oil
rotary
>pump goes to with a sloppy connection to a vacuum flash. It's the air,
not
>water that make the pink color.
>KEN

Just as a point of interest, pure water vapor plasmas are commonly used
in the semiconductor industry to ash photo resist. They are indeed a
bright pink.

Regards

Scott Fusare