RE: how to hold down primary

Original poster: "Rothman, Aric by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Aric.Rothman-at-Honeywell-dot-com>

Drill holes under the slots which the copper tubing rests, and secure the
tubing with plastic cable ties looped through the newly made holes.

BTW, If the supports are made of wood, you might want to consider baking
them to remove moisture, then finishing with a few coats of urethane.

Aric