Re: rotary gaps and neons

Original poster: "Robin Copini by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rcopini-at-merlin-dot-net.au>

Gregory,

 Take a look at my pig, (I'm in Adelaide), at

http://www.geocities-dot-com/rcopini

this was available from Perth at

http://www.surpluselectrical-dot-com.au

if you want one I can transport it to QLD for you, let me know.

best regards

Robin Copini.

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mr Gregory Peters by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <s371034-at-student.uq.edu.au>